myVNA is a new GUI program for the N2PK.
It runs under windows XP, 7 or 10 and (I am told) Windows 11.
It runs under Windows ( It needs .NET 2.0) and supports the following
- Parallel or USB port
- Single or dual detector scans
- CDS mode
- Signal Generator and sweep functions
- Transverter support
- Crystal Motional Parameter measurement
- Harmonic & Harmonic suppression modes
- Full S parameter measurements
- Diagnostic mode for hardware testing
- RF I-V measurement mode
- Mixed network simulation & analysis
- TDR mode
- Arbitrary equation editor for customised analysis
- Automation interface for control from other programs
- Custom hardware interface for controlling alternative network analysers
- MSA hardware mode of operation
Free licence keys are available for Amateur use as detailed in the installation. Reports on bugs and suggestions for improvement gratefully received - contact me via the N2PK group list
Latest version: Build 0.95. Download it here
Previous version: Build 0.92. Download it here
User manual : Download it here
Old Quickstart Guide (Chinese v0-42): Download it here
Here is a document showing USB and parallel port interface timings
The installation contains one file, an installer (msi) file plus a setup.exe. Once installed consult the quick start guide. If you install an update don’t forget to reset the hardware configuration.
There is also a test build on the downloads page - it’s my latest “work in progress” - it includes an automation interface so you can drive it from an external program and a custom hardware interface to use it with modified hardware.
The program is protected by a product key / activation process.